Below is our fillable pdf registration form. Select the registration form specific to your tour. If you wish to fill it out and e-mail it to us, be sure you open it with Adobe Reader. After completing the form you can date, "Sign" it and save a filled copy, and e-mail that back to us. Otherwise you can just print it out and mail it to:
- PAC Tour
- P.O Box 303
- Sharon, WI 53585
If you decide to e-mail use your filled out registration form, please don't forget to attach scanned copies of your Insurance cards, and bring a signed copy of the Liability Waiver (third page of the form) with you to the event.
Registration Form Peru Tours
Make a Payment here via Paypal. If you prefer you can always send or call us, and pay by credit card over the phone.
Mail Checks to:
- PAC Tour
- P.O. Box 303
- Sharon, WI 53585
- Or call us at (262)736-2453
Cancellation and Tour Policies... Read it!
- Before you sign up we recommend you consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or are forced to leave the tour early. Call Travel Guard at 1-877-901-7599 and mention PAC Tour, or simply click here. This insurance policy could be your refund if you need to cancel - provided that you purchased the correct policy.
- Riders canceling before January 1st of the year of their tour will receive a partial refund of their deposit.
- Riders canceling after January 1st of the year of their tour will be charged their entire non-refundable deposit.
- Final payments are due 60 days before fly in of the tour. A late fee of $150 will be assessed after 7 days (50 days out) - should a rider fail to make the final payment on time.
- Fifty percent of the tour costs will be charged for cancellation within 60 days of fly in.
- No refunds for canceling within 14 days fly in.
- A fee could apply for switching tours. When possible, a portion of deposits may be applied as a credit toward future tours.
- Tour prices are based on double occupancy hotels each night. You may pay an additional amount if a single room is desired or required. PAC Tour cannot guarantee finding everyone a roommate. Should you be the final person to register for a tour and wish double occupancy, and a roommate is not available, you will be asked to pay the single supplement if you wish to register. If a roommate becomes available, you will be refunded the unused portion of the single supplement.
- During a tour if your roommate goes home, you will be paired with a new roommate. If you want to stay in a private room, you must pay the single room fee for the remainder of the tour.
- Riders are responsible for extra costs due to tour changes caused by acts of God or other emergencies.
- A PAC Tour gear bag is supplied (for long tours, not Desert Camp or Wisconsin Tours) and must be used to standardize truck loading.
We Will Ship to You...
PAC Tour gear bags and two water bottles plus other early incentive commemorative items will be shipped to riders after the initial deposit has been made (within 45 days). T shirts and jerseys are picked up at the start of the tour. Overseas and Canadian riders will receive their gear bag and commemoratives at the start.