The 2016 registration form is a Microsoft Word fillable form.
After completing the form - "Sign" and date it. You can e-mail that back to us. Please save a filled out copy for you records.
You can also print it out and mail to the office:
- PAC Tour
- P.O Box 303
- Sharon, WI 53585
If you decide to e-mail your filled out registration form, please don't forget to attach scanned copies of your Insurance cards, and bring a signed copy of the Liability Waiver (fourth page of the form) with you to the event.
To register by printing a PDF of the forms and filling them out with a pen Click here
Download Registration form for 200 K Brevet
Make a Payment here via Paypal. If you prefer not to use PAYPAL you can always call us with your credit card information.
Please mail checks to:
- PAC Tour
- P.O. Box 303
- Sharon, WI 53585
- Or call us at 612-804-9970
Cancellation and Tour Policies... Read it!
Before you sign up we recommend you consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or forced to leave the tour early. Call Travel Guard at 1-877-901-7599 and mention PAC Tour ARC # 66422, or simply click here. This insurance policy could be your refund if you need to cancel - provided that you purchased the correct policy.
- Riders canceling before January 1st of the year of their tour may receive a 50% refund of their deposit.
- Riders canceling after January 1st of the year of their tour will be charged their entire non-refundable deposit.
- Final payments are due ~80 days before fly in of the tour or Jan. 15th for all Desert Camp Weeks.
- No refunds for canceling from Desert Camp or Peru Tours after final payment has been made.
- ALL other Tours Refund Policy: A 25% refund if cancellation occurs after final payments have been made. No refunds for canceling within 29 days of fly in.
- A fee could apply for switching tours. When possible, a portion of deposits may be applied as a credit toward future tours.
- A late fee of $100 will be assessed after 10 days - should a rider fail to make the final payment on time.
- Tour prices are based on double occupancy hotels each night. You may pay an additional amount if a single room is desired or required. PAC Tour cannot guarantee finding everyone a roommate. Should you be the final person to register for a tour and wish double occupancy, and a roommate is not available, you will be asked to pay the single supplement if you wish to register. If a roommate becomes available, you will be refunded the unused portion of the single supplement.
- During a tour if your roommate goes home, you will be paired with a new roommate. If you want to stay in a private room, you must pay the single room fee for the remainder of the tour.
- Riders are responsible for extra costs due to tour changes caused by acts of God, Congress or other emergencies.
- A PAC Tour gear bag is supplied and must be used to standardize truck loading. (Not Desert Camp, WI, Peru and VT Tours)
We Will Ship to You...
PAC Tour gear bags and two water bottles plus other early incentive commemorative items will be shipped to riders after the initial deposit has been made (within 45 days). T shirts and jerseys are picked up at the start of the tour. Overseas and Canadian riders will receive their gear bag and commemoratives at the start.