There are no Sierra Vista Brevets scheduled for 2018!
Southeastern Arizona 2019 Brevets have been Scheduled View 2019 Brevet Schedule
The 2019 information has not been updated
Come back later!
Below is the 200 K Tucson Brevet details!
PDF of Tucson 200 K Details here!
Below is the 600 K Tucson Brevet details!
The 600 KM is a combination of the 400 KM then the 200 KM
400 KM route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/6768480
200 KM route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22165986
- When: The 600 KM starts on April 2nd at 6 AM
- Where: Country Inn and Suites, 6681 Tucson Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85756, at the Yellow PAC Tour trailer in the back parking lot.
- Check In: Check in for the brevet opens 20 mins before the start time.
- Check in closes five minutes after the start time
- Sign RUSA waiver, pick up map/route card and brevet card.
- When completed you will leave your brevet card at the front desk of the hotel.
- Route: As above.
Phone or Text Susan @ 612-804-9970
How to pay for a Southeastern Arizona Brevet
Preregister fee is $10 or $40 Pay online using the Make A Payment button on this page!
Day of Ride fee $20 cash only for the 200 KM or $50 for the 600 KM Please call or TEXT Susan if you are going to register the DAY of the ride. 612-804-9970 .......Keep calling for acknowledgement! Thank you!
To ensure Day of Ride registration please call or TEXT Susan to confirm your place 612-804-9970. That allows Susan to be prepared for the brevets!
How to register for a Southeastern Arizona Brevet
Preregistration fee is $10 for the 200KM and $40 for the 600 KM ..Preregistration close 2 full days before the event day.
Use fillable registration form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Registration form in Word
If you cannot open a word doc use this PDF
You must preregister 2 days before event or pay an extra $10.
No exceptions: Bring lights, front and rear plus reflective gear per RUSA requirements if you believe you could be out there after sundown. Lights and reflective gear are not optional if you are riding in the darkness. Your brevet results will not be processed if you do not comply with the lighting requirements.