READ NEW PAC Policies below: Remember to read all the cancellation refund policy too!
After completing the form - Sign and date it. You can e-mail that back to us. Please save a filled out copy for your records.
You can also print out the registration form and mail to the office: PAC Tour, P.O Box 303, Sharon, WI 53585
If you decide to e-mail your filled out registration form, please don't forget to attach scanned copies of your Insurance cards, and bring a signed copy of the Liability Waiver (fourth page of the form) with you to the event.
To register by printing a PDF of the forms and filling them out with a pen Click here
To register using Word fillable form Fillable Registration Form
To register using MAC Libre Office form Open form here
2020 Brevets have not been established. Brevet registration form in word brevet registration in word Brevet registration form as a pdf PDF brevet reg form
Make a Payment here via Paypal. If you prefer not to use PAYPAL you can always call us with your credit card information.
Remember to read the cancellation refund policy below.
Please mail checks to:
- PAC Tour
- P.O. Box 303
- Sharon, WI 53585
- Or call Susan mobile - 612-804-9970
Cancellation and Tour Policies... Please read this before you register!
Before you sign up we recommend you consider trip cancellation insurance to protect you in the event you are unable to attend or forced to leave the tour early. PAC Tour does not recommend a specific travel insurance company. Web searches should provide you with a good selection of companies.
- Riders requesting a roommate are required to make an additional non-refundable deposit amount ~120 days before the tour - equal to the single supplement of the tour they are registering to ride (not including Desert Camp). Should a rider sharing a room cancel before the final payments are made - this additional non-refundable deposit pays for their half of the room they vacated. Whenever possible. PAC Tour may refund this single supplement amount if a replacement rider registers to take their place on the tour.
- Snoring policy - If you register in a shared room and it is determined that your roommate can't sleep due to your snoring - you will be required to pay two times the single supplement for the remainder of the tour. PAC Tour maybe able to make a switch so that you do not have to pay the additional amount but that is is not guaranteed. So please sign up in a single room if you even think you have a snoring problem or you use a cepap device. Register with a roommate that is compatible.
- Final payments are due ~80 days before fly in of the tour or Jan. 15th for all Desert Camp Weeks.
- No refunds for canceling from Desert Camp or Peru Tours after final payment has been made.
- ALL other Tours Refund Policy: A 25% refund is given if cancellation occurs after final payments have been made. No refund amount for canceling within 29 days of fly in or after the tour begins.
- A late fee of $100 will be assessed after 10 days - should a rider fail to make the final payment on time.
- Tour prices are based on double occupancy hotels each night. You may pay an additional amount if a single room is desired or required. PAC Tour cannot guarantee finding everyone a roommate. Should you be the final person to register for a tour and wish double occupancy - and a roommate is not available - you will be asked to pay the single supplement if you wish to register. If a roommate becomes available during the tour, you will be refunded the unused portion of the single supplement.
- During a tour if your roommate goes home, you will be paired with a new roommate. If you want to stay in a private room, you must pay the single room fee for the remainder of the tour.
- Riders are responsible for extra costs due to tour changes caused by acts of God, Fire, Congress or other emergencies.
- A PAC Tour gear bag is supplied and must be used to standardize truck loading. (Not Desert Camp, WI, VT and Peru)
- We will mail you...one PAC Tour gear bag and two water bottles will be shipped to riders 30-50 days before their tour. Overseas and Canadian riders will receive their gear bag and commemoratives at the start.